Your gift changes lives
You can make a difference in the lives of homeless and neglected animals in Southeast Missouri. Every year we care for more than 3,500 animals from our area. We're devoted to helping these animals find loving and forever homes.
We are a independent, nonprofit organization. We receive no federal or state support nor any funding from national humane organizations. Our animals are dependent upon your generosity. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
Donations can be set up multiple ways, from a one time gift to a recurring monthly donation in an amount of your choosing. Our online donation portal makes it easy to set up your donation and help support our work!
Here's how to donate online:
1. Click here to open the donation window: DONATE NOW
2. If this is your first donation, you can choose "Quick Give" if you'd like to make a one time donation. You may also click "First Time?" to set up a user account, where you can track your donations as well as set up recurring monthly donations.
3. If you'd like to schedule recurring donations, first choose "First Time?" to register, or log in using "Secure Login."
4. Once registered and logged in, you can make a one-time donation, schedule monthly giving or review your account information.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to donate and you're good to go. Thank you very much for your support!
Please give generously. Every dollar received goes to our mission. Here are some numbers to give you some perspective on what your donation can do:
- $20 feeds our dog population for day
- $70 spays a dog
- $100 would vaccinate 10 puppies or kittens
Other Ways to Give...
We use these items daily and welcome any of these as gifts:
- Purina Puppy and Dog Food
- Purina Dry Kitten Food
- Clumping Cat Litter
- Hand Sanitizer
- Non-scented Bleach
- High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Contractor Bags
- Lemon Scented Floor and Counter Cleaner
- Copy Paper
- Gift Cards to Wal-Mart, Sam's, Lowe's or Staples
- Karunda Beds (click here for more information)